Litigation support services are complex, intricate investigations that improve success in the courtroom. ICU Investigations' highly trained and experienced litigation support analysts are a powerful legal resource when documenting a case's facts. We work directly with legal counsel and focus our investigation at their direction, ensuring a client receives the best possible representation.
Attorneys work diligently to represent their clients, but no one can perform all the research and fact-gathering each case requires, and ICU Investigations' supplements their efforts through our litigation support services. We ensure all avenues of a client's case are investigated thoroughly, gathering and analyzing all evidence, information, interviews, documentation, and connections required by legal counsel.
Our private investigators provide litigation support services that include:
• Identifying known and unknown business affiliations.
• Locating and interviewing potential witnesses.
• Verification of expert witness credentials.
• Analyze and dismantle embellished information provided in depositions.
• Locating information at the direction of your legal counsel.
• Conducting thorough record searches
• Verification of property and its ownership.
• Discerning financial status'.
• Access nationwide data sources that may challenge stated truths.
• Utilize surveillance photography and videography techniques when required.
ICU Investigations has the resources and training to support your case or legal office. Contact us to learn more!