- Dean Smith
Characteristics of those who are most likely to cheat: Science or coincidence? You decide.
Michelle Toglia of YourTango.com compiled a list of journal studies and surveys of users on multiple cheating websites to determine the characteristics of those who are most likely to cheat on their significant others. Science or coincidence? You decide.
1. Tall Men IllicitEncounters.com conducted a study that identified men over 5’10” are twice as likely to cheating on their significant other.
2. Rock Music Fans Another study conducted by IllicitEnounters.com identified that 41% of users listen to rock music as opposed to other genres (Hint: People who prefer rap music are least likely to be unfaithful).
3. Language of Love Michelle Toglia says, “What can you expect in a relationship with the best lovers in the world? Wine, cheese and an affair, says science. According to LELO, a luxury sex toy brand who surveyed the globe about bedroom habits, 75% of the French admit to cheating.”
4. Blondes Have More Fun …If cheating on your significant other is your idea of a good time. 42% of cheating women have blonde hair, according to a CheaterVille.com survey (Another hint: only 11% of women with black hair identify themselves as cheaters).
5. Tweeters are Cheaters Research conducted at the University of Missouri says that the more often a person uses Twitter, the more often they have relationship conflicts…like affairs. #Nokidding #PUTTHEPHONEDOWN
6. Female Teachers AshleyMadison.com conducted a survey asking their users what profession/field they were in. Result for which professions are most likely to stray? Michelle Toglia says, “the typical cheating wife is likely to be a teacher. Someone’s gotta teach these ladies a lesson — just don’t call tech support…”
7. I.T. Guys The same AshleyMadison survey identifies I.T. guys as most likely to cheat.
8. Shopaholics “AshleyMadison also revealed that their typical, adulterous female user is a serious shopper. More than a third of the women surveyed said they spend more on their appearance since they started cheating,” says Toglia. “And, 27 percent have a secret credit card to fund their purchases. The preferred brand of the unfaithful? Banana Republic.”
9. Wayne’s World 2,000 women ranked guys named “Wayne” the least trustworthy in a study.