- Dean Smith
5 Facts You Didn’t Know About Cheating
Yourtango.com reveals 5 facts you didn’t already know about cheating:
1. What is the number-one reason both men and women cheat?
Experts say emotional dissatisfaction is the number-one reason both men and women cheat.
2. Pornography influences cheating: Would you say most experts agree?
Fifty-nine percent of experts say pornography influences infidelity.
3. Celebrities cheat more than regular people: Would you say most experts agree?
47% of experts say that celebrities don’t cheat any more than the rest of us.
4. If you’ve cheated, you should tell your partner no matter what. Would most relationship experts recommend this move?
57% of experts say that if someone in a relationship has cheated, it’s not always best for them to tell their partner.
5. “Once a cheater, always a cheater.” Is this true according to the vast majority of relationship experts?
Eighty-one percent of experts say that the old adage “once a cheater, always a cheater” is absolutely untrue.
If you feel your partner is actively participating in an extramarital affair, contact ICU Investigations today for your free consultation.
Call (800) 524-9755.
Suspicious? Get Answers.